This personal data processing policy has been made up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27,2006, “On Personal Data” and specifies the procedure for processing personal data and the measures to ensure the security of personal data of the ANO Digital Economy (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
1. The most important goal and condition for performance of its activities set by the Data Controller is the respect for human and civil rights and freedoms of citizens while processing their personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Data Controller’s policy regarding processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) applies to all information the Data Controller can obtain about visitors of the websitehttps://c4ir.ru.
1. Automated processing of personal data: processing of personal data using computer technology.
2. Blocking of personal data: temporary termination in processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
3. Website: a set of graphic and information materials as well as computer software and databases, ensuring their availability through Internet at the network address https://c4ir.ru.
4. Information system of personal data: a set of personal data contained in the databases and information technologies and technical means allowing to processing them.
5. Depersonalization of personal data: actions resulted in impossibility to determine, without use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other personal data owner.
6. Processing of personal data: any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the help of automation tools or without such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification),extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
7. Data Controller: a state authority, a municipal body, a legal entity, or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and/or performing processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
8. Personal data: any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://c4ir.ru.
9. User: any visitor of the website https://c4ir.ru.
10. Provision of personal data: actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain scope of persons.
11. Dissemination of personal data: any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite scope of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with the personal data by an unlimited scope of persons, including a disclosure of personal data in the mass media, posting it in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data: a transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual, or a foreign legal entity.
13. Destruction of personal data: any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
1. Surname, name, patronymic.
2. Email address.
3. Phone numbers.
4. The Website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services(Yandex Metrica, Google Analytics, and others).
5. The above data as hereinafter referred to in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
2. Also, the Data Controller may send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers, and various activities. The User may at any time refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Data Controller to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Refusal to receive notices of new products, services, and special offers”.
3. Users’ anonymized data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about actions of Users on the Website and to improve the quality of the Website and its content.
1. The Data Controller processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the Website https://c4ir.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his/her personal data to the Data Controller, the User agrees with this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Data Controller is ensured through implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the applicable law as concerns personal data protection.
1. The Data Controller ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to the personal data.
2. Under no circumstances the User’s personal data shall be transferred to third parties, except for cases when such a transfer is made to comply with the provisions of the applicable law.
3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notification to the Data Controller to its e-mail address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can revoke his/her consent to processing personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Data Controller via e-mail sent to the Data Controller’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked as “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
1. Before starting a cross-border transfer of personal data, the Data Controller shall ensure that the foreign state, to the territory of which it is planned to transfer the personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of the personal data owners.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data owner to across-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or in pursuance of an agreement to which the personal data owner is a party.
1. The User may receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Data Controller via e‑mail email@example.com.
2. This document will incorporate any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Data Controller. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://c4ir.ru/en/policy/.